In 2013, Henriott Group celebrated its 50th year in business. At the heart of our growth: our commitment to helping you, our friends, neighbors and clients. Helping you manage commercial and personal risks, provide employee benefits and access key financial services and products.
Helping you has been our hallmark for 50 years. And it will be our guiding principle for years to come.
- 1963: Charles D. Henriott opens office at 229 E. State Street, West Lafayette
- 1972: Gary Henriott graduates from Purdue and joins his father in the expanding business
- 1975: Henriott firm moves to newly built facilities at Ninth and South streets, Lafayette
- 1978: Henriott installs first personal computers, provided by CNA, who names Henriott its first-ever High Performance Agency in Indiana
- 1980: Expanding services prompt firm incorporation as Henriott Financial Services, Inc.
- 1985: Employee benefits and commercial insurance lines mark new milestones
- 1995: Firm moves to renovated historic Earl & Hatcher Block, 8 N. Third Street, downtown Lafayette
- 1996: Chamber names Gary Henriott Small Business Person of the year
- 1998: Employment tops 25 professionals serving hundreds of Greater Lafayette residents and businesses
- 2003: Firm changes name to Henriott Group, Inc., specializing in Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefits
- 2011: Moved two blocks North to the Renaissance Building with a very updated, modern look thanks to our designer, Carrie Crose.
- 2012: Rick Davis is named Chief Executive Officer
- 2013: Henriott Group proudly celebrates 50 years in business!