Today's business climate is as challenging as ever and requires all of your attention. Meanwhile, the area of employee benefits is quickly becoming one of the most complex and costly items in your organization's budget, demanding ongoing planning, analysis and resources, both human and financial. Our goal is to turn the conventional practice of buying insurance into a consultative, solutions-oriented process that delivers employee benefits your people will value.
Employee Benefits Process
Business owners and managers should focus on doing what they do best – running their business. Our job is to help guide your organization through the ever-changing and costly area of employee benefits. We start by working with you to develop a sound strategy, support it with proactive and professional service and back it up by a written plan of execution. Any of our benefit consultants would be happy to discuss how our Milestone process leads to the results you expect and deserve.
Products & Services
Employee benefit plans can be complicated for even the most knowledgeable users, so just think about how the majority of your employees must feel. That's where we come in.
We dedicate a team of specialists to ensure that you and your employees understand and get the most out of your benefit plans. Through assisting with difficult claims, conducting employee meetings, distributing educational material and providing HR resources, among many other services, our team is there every step of the way. Learn More...
Employee Benefits Products
Henriott Group is partnered with many of the highest-rated carriers to assist in delivering market solutions to help enhance your profitability. We represent your interests and serve as your advocate to obtain the best pricing and coverage available in the marketplace. Learn More...
- Group Medical.We can deliver a full range of group medical products from restricted network HMO’s to PPO’s to high-deductible consumer driven plans including HRA’s and HSA’s.
- Funding Arrangements. Our team can help navigate through the various funding options, from fully-insured, to self-funding, to ASO models and partially self-funded models, to ensure you make the best choice possible for your organization.
- Ancillary benefits. Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Plans & Worksite Products, Long Term Care, Pre-Paid Legal, Travel Accident
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAPs generally include assessment, short-term counseling and referral services for employees and their household members.
- Executive Benefits. Various benefits covering a defined class of executives.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Accounts that provide a way for employee’s to set aside pretax dollars to pay for employee’s share of insurance premiums or medical expenses not covered by the employer’s health plan.
- Cafeteria Plans. A type of employee benefit offered pursuant to Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code. Its name comes from the earliest such plans that allowed employees to choose between different types of benefits, similar to a cafeteria.
- COBRA Services. The "Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act" is a federal law that applies to employers that have a health plan and have 20 or more employees.
- 401k Retirement Plans. The 401(k) plan is a type of employer-sponsored defined contribution retirement plan under section 401(k) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans. In the United States, the legal definition of a defined contribution plan is a plan providing for an individual account for each participant, and for benefits based solely on the amount contributed to the account, plus or minus income, gains, expenses and losses allocated to the account.
- Employee Rewards Program.
Consulting & Brokerage Services
The area of employee benefits is quickly becoming one of the most complex and costly items in your organization's budget, demanding ongoing planning, analysis and resources, both human and financial. We turn the conventional practice of buying insurance into a consultative, solutions-oriented process that delivers employee benefits your people will value. Learn More...
- Benchmarking. By partnering with Henriott Group, you gain access to reliable data which allows you to determine how your plans and programs compare to other employers.
- Carrier Selection. Our goal is to provide you with the most appropriate, innovative products and services available at the most competitive cost.
- Claims Advocacy. As your Human Resource Advocate, we will assist to resolve difficult employee claim issues. We have a team of benefit specialists who are experienced in working with the carriers to determine if a satisfactory resolution is possible.
- Contribution Strategies. Establishing employee premium contributions is a critical step in designing an effective employee benefit program. Most employers require some form of employee contributions but there is no clear "one-size-fits-all" solution.
- Custom Communications. We provide custom designed materials and newsletters to inform your employees on topics such as healthcare trends, consumer driven health plans, health and wellness initiatives, retirement communications and other relevant topics.
- Employee Education. We believe that the more knowledgeable employees are with regard to their health plan, the more satisfied they will be with it. Henriott Group will assist in educating your employees through conducting Open Enrollment Meetings, Group & Individual Meetings, providing customized handouts, payroll stuffers and posters, etc.
- Financial and Data Analysis. Henriott Group will assist you in evaluating the cost drivers within your plan, performing cost analyses of potential plan changes, assessing the impact of medical management and preventive health initiatives, and other analysis as needed.
- Health Promotion/Wellness. Henriott Group has partnered with innovative vendors like Engagement Health to structure a customized health promotion program that fits well with your organization. We also help structure lower cost programs utilizing fully insured carrier tools and community resources. Our Wise & Well campaign along with program articles and supporting tools help you implement and support these initiatives.
- Human Resources Advocate. Our team of dedicated professionals are an extension of your Human Resource department. Human Resource related articles, employee handbooks, employee communications, forms, benefits statements, and a community of HR professionals will help you remain an employer of choice.
- Implementation Services. Henriott Group will coordinate and manage your employee benefit implementation process. We prepare employee communications, educate employees through group meetings & handouts, manage the enrollment process and communicate with carriers to ensure a smooth transition into the new plan year.
- Legislative Compliance. Henriott Group will keep you updated on current and future compliance issues impacting your benefit program. We also offer many resources including online Legislative Briefs and Guides to reference 24/7.
- Network and Disruption Comparison. Based on your company data, we will develop a "market basket" to compare various network discounts in an effort to manage and reduce future costs. Henriott Group will also compare network options along with a provider disruption report to ensure a seamless transition for you and your employees.
- Plan Design Review. In order to deliver a customized benefit program to meet your needs, Henriott Group will perform a thorough review of your existing plan design, research and present alternatives, and after careful review and discussion with your team, implement the best solution for your company.
- Strategic Planning. Henriott Group will help your organization develop a customized strategic plan for your employee benefit program that meets both your short and long-term needs. Developing a strategic plan is important in order to balance your financial objectives in light of the ever-increasing costs of healthcare, along with your needs to offer competitive benefit programs to your current and prospective employees.
Communication is the key to a successful employee benefit program. Henriott Group can assist your organization with custom designed communication strategies and products. Learn More...
- Employee Group Meetings
- Open Enrollment Sessions
- Customized Handouts, Payroll Stuffers, Posters
- Email Campaigns
- Educational Pieces
- Individual Educational Sessions – Retirement Plans & Voluntary Products
- Healthcare and Consumer-Driven Newsletter Articles
- Benefit Statements
- Payroll Stuffers
- Employee Benefit Seminars
- HR Management & Employee Benefit Website
- Client Internet-Based Communication Center
- Participation in Health Fairs