Personal Insurance Protection - Home, Auto & More
Henriott Group’s Personal Insurance team is focused on the safety and financial security of you and your family. We understand every family is unique with different priorities and needs. With this in mind, we consider ourselves your Personal Risk Manager. We listen first and only then recommend possible solutions. We help you manage YOUR true risk, protect valuable personal assets & provide financial security.
An insurance program individually tailored to your specific circumstances.
We focus on your needs first, by spending time listening to your goals and objectives, explaining available products and services and ensuring you understand your options.
We represent what we believe are the premier insurance carriers in the industry who share our values and provide the products and services our clients need and at a competitive price.
We communicate with our clients regularly to ensure their insurance program accurately reflects the inevitable changes that occur in their lives.
Unfortunately, claims do occur. Our staff works directly with you and your insurance company to resolve claims quickly and painlessly.
Products & Services
We offer a full range of products and services that we offer for individuals and families: Personal Auto Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Condo, Renters Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Flood Insurance, Watercraft Insurance, Recreational Vehicles, and Rental Property. Learn More...
- Personal Auto Insurance. We provide coverage for most types of vehicles. We also can coordinate your entire insurance program to include your home, business and other property.
- Motorcycle Insurance. We provide coverage for motorcycles. We also can coordinate your entire insurance program to include your auto, home, business and other property.
- Homeowners Insurance. We provide coverage for most types of homes. We also can coordinate your entire insurance program to include your auto, business and other property.
- Condo. Condominium or cooperative unit owners own only the inside of their units. The outside of their units are owned by the condominium association or the cooperative. All insurance-related issues must be evaluated based on the condominium or cooperative bylaws.
- Renters Insurance. Tenants live in non-owned habitational spaces. The lack of ownership by the insured means there is no dwelling structure to be insured. The lease may be in writing or verbal and may be short term or long term.
- Umbrella Insurance. Okay, you have a policy for your home and the cars driven by your family. You have just the right policy for the apartment you rent out to others as well as special coverage for your boating excursions. Your homeowners policy even has a special, added coverage to handle the business that your spouse runs out of your home. Yes, it looks like you can breathe a sigh of relief and be confident that you have all the coverage you need. Or should you have an umbrella? An umbrella is the term for a liability policy that fits over your primary policies on an excess basis (and sometimes provides protection that is not available under your primary coverage).
- Flood Insurance. Do you need flood insurance? Well, walk to the nearest mirror and ask the person you see if he or she owns much property that could be damaged or destroyed by water. If the answer is yes, then you should seriously consider buying flood insurance.
- Watercraft Insurance. We provide coverage for most types of vehicles. We also can coordinate your entire insurance program to include your home, business and other property.
- Recreational Vehicles. When considering recreational vehicles, you should be aware that this broad category of vehicles is composed of different types. They vary from unpowered units that are towed behind vehicles, units that are attached to motorized units (pick-up trucks) and self-powered units.
- Rental Property. Rental property covered under Personal Lines is habitational property owned by an individual, not a corporation, partnership or LLC, and rented to individuals. The structure may consist of up to four units and the owner may occupy one of the units in a multiunit structure.