Posted by: Rick Davis on Monday, July 31st 2017
Cyber Crime: How are you addressing one of the greatest exposures to your organization?
Join Henriott Group and guest speaker John Immordino, a cyber and professional liability expert with Arlington Roe, to discuss:
- Relevant laws and regulations surrounding cyber liability
- Sources of cyber attacks and nature of losses
- Rising costs of data breaches
- Private information and how to protect it
- Insurance options and considerations
- Risk Management strategies to protect your organization
When: July 11, 2017, 8:30am - 10:30am (light breakfast from 8:00am - 8:30am)
Where: Henriott Group, Inc., 250 Main Street, Ste. 650, Lafayette, IN 47901
*Seats are limited and will fill up quickly, so RSVP to Rick Davis at email@example.com.