HR audits are essential for companies to ensure that they are avoiding any legal or regulatory liability associated with their HR policies and practices. In addition, audits can provide the opportunity to benchmark your strategies and practices against the best practices of other companies in your industry.
Use this checklist as a way to assess possible issues before an audit. Simply check yes or no in response to the questions asked.
The topics reviewed in this checklist are:
- Legal Requirements and Compliance
- HR General Questions
- Recruiting, Interview and On-boarding
- Workplace Culture and Flexibility
- Employee Benefits and Policies
- Employee Communications
- Employee Wellness and Stress Mitigation
- Health Care Consumerism and HR
- Cyber Risk Management
- Opioid Risk Management