email@example.com | 765.429.5001
What other professions have you tried?:
- Primarily sales- including advertising sales for newspaper and TV, retail and car sales.
Why did you choose insurance as your profession?:
- Insurance gives me the opportunity to be a resource to others on a variety of levels of need, and to help them protect what individuals and businesses have built and earned over the years.
- I was looking for a career, not just a job. I wanted to join an organization that valued hard work, it’s clients and employees as well as a wonderful workplace to grow professionally and contribute to the team. Henriott is that place for me!
Do you volunteer anywhere?:
- Food Finders, no one should ever have to go hungry. Habitat for Humanity, a great organization helping others attain the dream of home ownership. I always endeavor to keep my eyes open to opportunities to serve others around me.
What is your biggest pet peeve?:
- The failure of the use of good common sense!
Have you ever won anything?:
- I won Michael Jackson shoelaces at summer movie camp one year, does that count? Can't say I've ever won much stuff, but I do think I hit the jackpot when it comes to my wife and two daughters!
Which superhuman power do you wish you had?:
- I wish I could travel through time to experience past historical events firsthand. The future would probably be pretty cool too…
What is the one thing you have waited in line the longest for?:
- Nothing, I HATE to wait in line.
Who did you first see live in concert?:
- A Christian rock band called Petra. The stage was struck by lightning…literally.