WEBINAR: The Future of Health Care Reform
Posted by: Employee Benefits on Thursday, March 23rd 2017
Please join us on April 13, 2017 at 12:00pm EST to learn what you need to know about the Future of Health Care Reform.
With the transition to the Trump administration, much attention has been focused on what the future will bring for the Affordable Care Act. Join our health care reform attorneys to learn about the current status of efforts to repeal and replace the ACA and what the changes mean for employers. Space is limited!
If you are interested in attending this exclusive event, please complete the following steps to register:
- Before you register be sure that email@example.com is on your email’s safe list. Then click on the following link to register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Complete the registration fields. You will be sent a confirmation email with the webinar login credentials. Please save that email.
- Prior to the start of the webinar, run the following test to make sure your computer has the latest WebEx software.
- Go to: https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/supporthome.do
- Scroll down the page to Downloads and utilities
- Click on Join a test meeting. When it loads the test meeting, it does a scan to make sure you have everything you need to load a regular WebEx meeting. If you don’t have it, it will download it on the spot for you.
- To attend the presentation, open your confirmation email and follow the instructions. Please log in 15 minutes prior to the session start time, to ensure timely telephone and computer connections.